ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) Certification:
Validates entry-level skills needed to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications by using different forms of digital media.
- Enables broader range of communication skills for all forms of media: video, audio, web, multimedia, graphics
- A credential aligned to national and international initiatives
- A certification from worldwide an industry icon ─ Adobe
- ACA certification is an internationally recognized, and psychometrically tested and validated exam suite.
- ACA exams align to the Adobe Creative Suite of media technology applications.
- Having an ACA certification on one’s resume tells employers, colleagues, and educators that you have the skills and knowledge to do the job well.