MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Certification:
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 / 2016 is a valuable credential that recognizes the desktop computing skills needed to use the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Three Tracks: Specialist Series, Expert Series, and Master Series
- Exams covering: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is a premier industry recognized certification that provides validation of students’ knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
What can MOS do for me?
MOS certification gives you a commanding competitive edge in today’s academic and professional environments and is the highest sough after certification. MOS can be considered as the base certification of anyone and everyone and helps students, educators and administrator of educational groups.
MOS training and certification also adds up to improve the productivity of the workforce by 72% and is rated amongst the top 3 desired skills globally after communication skills and project management skills.
- For students, MOS certification enhances their academic performance and prepares them for higher education, college and offer them a rewarding career.
- For educators across the globe, MOS courses and certification offers a very targeted training and supports every stage of the way. Educators can apply the certification knowledge better while teaching and helps them to teach with more effectiveness.
- For Administrators, MOS training and certification improves coverall institutional results and enhances the credibility of the institution.